Gaggenau - Table Ventilation / Downdrafts - 136cm stainless steel
The AT 400 is not just a ventilation system but also a lighting system, while also providing additional workspace for serving. The first highly-effective air-recirculation solution. Just the thing for open-plan kitchens with an island and for areas without the facility to vent the air outside.
• Dimensions: Icm wide, 27 cm shelf depth; from stainless steel. Suitable for worktops with a depth of 75 cm. Can also be combined with the 35 cm deep cooktop CI/CE 490 for worktops with a standard depth. Also available with a width of 136 cm for combination with three Vario cooktops.
• Integrated lighting: For the glare-free illumination of the whole cooktop.
• Four modes: Three output modes and an intensive mode, which automatically reverts to the previously selected mode after a few minutes.
• Run-on function: At the push of a button, the ventilation runs-on for about ten minutes and then automatically cuts out.
• Centrifugal grease filter: Removes grease and water from the air and collects the droplets in a drop tray. The filter and tray are easy to remove and can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
• Activated charcoal odour filter mat: This is located next to the blower motor in the bottom cabinet and is easy to remove and replace.