EuroCave - Sowine
Two bottles at an ideal serving temperature.
In order for wine to express all of its aromas and flavours, it must be served at the right temperature. Thus, red wines need to be served at around 18°C,
white or rose wines at around 8°C. Sowine's exclusive system offers:
• Two separate compartments
• A temperature control which is both easy to use and ergonomic
• A temperature indicator light for each compartment
Tasting qualities that are preserved for serveral days after opening.
Once opened, your bottles can be put back in a Sowine compartment. Thanks to an innovative oxygen extraction system, your wine is protected from any risk of oxidation for up to 10 days after opening:
• Oxygen is extracted simply by pressing down the plunger
• An indicator confirms that oxygen extraction is underway
• 2 bottles - Bordeaux